Cette formation est disponible dans la/les langue(s) suivante(s): EnglishExterne
Aladdin education: strategic and regulatory science in paediatric oncology
ALADDIN is an educational program that aims to advance expertise and promote authentic multi-stakeholder collaboration in pediatric oncology drug development. It offers individuals from different disciplines the opportunity to learn how to navigate regulatory science effectively in the context of pediatric cancer drug development.
What can you find?
Course on strategic and regulatory science for pediatric oncology drug development
- Tailored for pediatric oncologists, pharmacists, and patient advocates
- 2-year program with 6 modules, each led by a different stakeholder
360º Multistakeholder Rotation
- For junior and senior researchers
- Engage in 3-6 month rotations at EMA and/or pharmaceutical companies
Accelerate Research Fellowship
- Designed for advanced junior researchers
- Spanning 12 months with potential links to PhD programs
If you want to apply for the fellowship or join the webinars, you must subscribe to the ALADDIN portal.